Diagnosis
02/2005
Country
US
State
RI
City
warren
I am thinking of getting a bidet toilet seat for my husband. He is not sold on this idea. We are limited in our choices as we have a one piece toilet with a french curve the eliminates Toto brands and Biobidet. Per websites, the only option is the Alpha Jx which has good reviews. I would like to hear from people as to what their experience has been and whether they really clean the rectal area.
Thanks,
Anna

I have a Brondell S1000 that looks very similar to the Alpha Jx. Features look identical, except for the Alpha light. Amazon shows the Brondell costing $200 more, so the Alpha looks like a better value.

Mine doesn't clean 100%. I'm still able to wipe, which I do. In the end, I'm cleaner with the bidet.

I think your husband will be happy with the bidet. Cleaner bum, seat heat and dampened seat movement are all nice.

Just make sure you have a nearby GFI electrical outlet nearby.

ps - Looking at the Alpha mounting, it might not fit the French curve?? I read where it may fit some French curve toilets.

I have a Lux Neo 120, and it dose a good job. It is an add on to your existing toilet seat and my wife in stalled it in about half an hour. I have two and they are both installed with a 3 inch riser. It cleans very well. It costs about 70 dollars on Amazon.

Last edited:
We have two Biobidets top of the line with heated seat and water if we want it. It has a hand remote too, which I reccommend. We bought one and liked it so much, we bought a second. BidetKing does sales on and before holidays. We purchased for $500 each. They listed for 3x that, I think. Installation is easy; but you need an electric plug nearby, which we had to put in at both bathrooms.

I just read this and found it very helpful. Thanks.

I'D recommend the hand remote too. I've had bidets for years without one but lately I've gotten cramps trying to operate the controls while seated. Wishing I'd chosen the remote.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back