Status
Not open for further replies.
First. You simply need to calm down.

ALS does not attack all areas of the body within a few weeks. It can take months to move from one limb to another.

There are things that move fast and those things sound so much more likely, but barring some of those, read about Fibromyalgia. It is very real, and very often begins after an injury or illness like your mono

It causes body wide issues, be.ieve me, I've had it for over 20 years

Thank you for your replies everyone. I really do hope your right about the fibroidmialgia. I'm getting lots of small twitches everywhere now and my weakness changes around sometimes In all limbs but mostly my.hands accompainand by on and off pain and tightness or a feeling of having to open and close my hands to gett the blood fowing....I now remeber waking up at night w a tingly feeling and I thouggt it was from sleeping on my arm. I am feeling on and off achy like I worked out or am coming down with a virus. Its all so hard to explain. But in thinking back there may have been things going on that were als onset I am remembering and I am now at a later stage. I don't know..you all are so wonderful for taking time to reply to me. I will be praying for us all.

Are you for real, like for real for real. Come on, do you honestly think you are now only just noticing you have ALS ad it is now in it's later stage? With ALS the weakness does not change, it does not jump around the place. Once one area goes weak, it stays weak forever. Also ALS does not cause sensory dysfunction to my knowledge do you tinglies are most defiently from waking up in the middle of the night after sleeping on your arm. Ockhams razor, if you feel like you have worked out too much or are coming down with a virus chances are you are/have.

Also You said you have a neurologist appointment next week, I think it would be most benificail for you to infact stay of these sort if websites until after then. Best to no read into your situation. The reason being, if you go off reading about symptoms for a certain disease and unintentionally convince yourself your symptoms are these symptoms, you are going to present the doctor with symptoms that are not what you have and the doctor will be able to help you. Write a list of the symptoms you think you have, for sure but do not go trying to figure out the cause of them yourself, I mean that's the doctors job

I'm in a later stage of ALS, so I am a LOT offended by your last post!

As I posted on page 1, you really need to wait for your a ppoint ment. Its only a few days away. I'm not saying there isn't anything wrong with you, but its highly unlikely that its ALS. You don't seem to be listening to anyone when they take the time to respond. I, like many others, type with spe cial de vices. I use a phone with voi ce ac ti va tion as I have no use of any limb and then use a pen like device in my mouth to separate words or co rrect errors when my phone thinks I have said something different. Others use a finger or their eyes. Please remember this before you post again. So, I say this not in a rude manner, but you really need to step away from the computer and stop feeding your an xi ety.

This will be my last post to you. Good luck to you.

To the for um family,

I am not nearly as sweet as Kimberly! YOU HAVE ANXIETY ISSUES among other issues which are very unlikely to be ALS and certainly are not "now at a later stage". Your persistence has upset. Please go away until you have seen your neuro. If you think "it's all so scary" now you really need to take a step back and think how it might be for someone in Kimberly's situation. Please.

I'm really sorry if i offended anyone

Yeah something like that, sometimes I'd swear I was dsylexic, I saw the I am offended by the last post and I was like wait I did the last post. Sorry.

No need to be sorry or apologize for that matter. :smile:

Haha, i orignally typed, sorry force of habit but, I think I'll just leave it at force of habit.

I truly didn't mean to offend or upset anyone. I'm. npt the best at putting my thoughts in writing.

I have left my contact info on your profile page...speak soon and you are ok...I promise:D

Take Care hun

Robynn LeAnne (aka MommyLondon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back