• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

BethU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few days before Beth passed on, I was thinking, "I've never friended Beth on the forum yet. I should send a friend request."

The reason I never did send that friend request is because I never felt the need to request her friendship. I already had it. I believe it was the same way with many. You didn't need to ask permission for her fiendship: Beth freely gave it. What a joy!

You are so right Zaph, so right.

cheers
Peter

Last edited:
I haven't been over here in a long time. Please forgive me. I was so saddened to read of Beth's passing. She was such an inspiration to so many here on this site, including my husband, Eric aka mango who passed away this past November, and to myself. She always had a kind word and lots of support to offer. She had a wonderful sense of humor and great wit. You could always count on Beth to make you laugh. The ALS community has lost another special soul. Please accept my deepest sympathy.

God Bless,
Judi

Judi,
Hi Dear, We have missed you. Sorry you had to find out the heart breaking news about Beth. We have lost to many, including your dear Husband. How are you? Please keep us updated.

I was only on the forum for a few months back in 2008, when my dad died from als, but I thought I'd come back here for old times' sake and the first person I wanted to check up on was Beth. What an impression she made, as so many have said, of kindness, generosity and humor.....I'm so sorry.

while tidying a drawer out today i found a piece of paper with a few letters and numbers on..............it was beths name and address.
i sent her a funny card with cats on before she died,we had a love of cats in common.
i sat for a while looking at it and found i could not throw it away...........i know its silly.
so i put it with my other keepsakes.
she was truley amazing to have such a profound effect on all of us,despite never getting to meet her in person.

Please delete Deepanshu's post. It is an insult to Beth and to us to use this thread to sell things.

I deleted his advertising links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back