Best Neurology Center in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

COlisa

Distinguished member
Hi All,
Looking for someplace to get a 3rd objective opinion for my husband who has been diagnosed with PBP.

In you opinion, where is the "best" neurology center in the US?

My definition of "best":
-Thorough, comprehensive testing (does not rely on results or opinions from other doctors)
-Compassionate
-Deals with facts, not maybes

Thanks,
Lisa

Good/Bad experiences with neuro centers

Hi All,
Since there have been no replies to my post titled "Best neuro centers in the US", maybe nobody has had good experiences?

Looking for any feedback about places that you'd recommend or avoid. Let me know about exceptionally good experiences, especially.

I'm pretty sure that insurance will give us just get one more shot at this and am trying to avoid making stupid mistakes in choosing where we go.

Thanks,
Lisa

Hi Lisa. Why don't you try reposting this up in General Discussion. I have seen people mention at least half a dozen good places but other than Mass. General and the Mayo Clinics I can't remember the names.
AL.

My experience at Johns Hopkins ALS Clinic was everything you could ask for (except, of course, for the diagnosed of ALS).

Pappy.

Best center

I am being treated at University of Alabama at Birmingham, by a Neuro Muscular DR. This is a teaching hospital, which in my case means I get several Drs. inputs. Also a well know as research hospital in the south. Check out on web. sherry0459

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back