Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
US
State
OK
City
Cleveland
I am looking in to buying a bidet for my PALS.

Does anyone have one that they love?

Also, any that I should stay away from?

We have the Swash 1000 Electric Bidet Seat. It has a heated seat, multi-position nozzle (front or rear) and a dryer. The dryer is so-so, but the rest, works well. It has a remote with buttons that my husband can work. Our contractor said it was easy to install. It has really been a godsend.

We used a Bio-bidet, which was very good. However, after my wife needed 100% assistance for toileting, we started using a Hydrawand, which is a hand-held bidet wand that attaches to a shower faucet. We cannot say enough good things about the Hydrawand. It was one of the best pieces of equipment we had and made life so much better for everyone. In addition to keeping her clean, we discovered (borrowing from one of the Bio-bidet functions) that the Hydrawand could also be used non-invasively to stimulate a BM. Consequently, there were no accidents, and my wife never had to wear a diaper.

Have the Swash 1000 & really like it. Easy to install - wife did it with no issues. Bought for ~$450 new on Ebay.

I actually bought the Bio Bidet 2000. I got a great deal on it, $532.

I ordered it at BidetPlus for $629.10, I had a 10% off coupon code NEWBIDET10.

I then saw that I could get it at Bed Bath and Beyond for 20% off (coupon) and I could get another 4% cash back from Ebates.

I called to cancel the order 25 minutes later so i could purchase at BBB, Bidet Plus asked why I wanted to cancel. I told them and they asked the manager if they could match the additional 14% off. He said yes, so they are doing a credit to my card for another $97.

This is just an FYI, in case someone needs to order one. I had no idea Bidet Plus price matched.

We have a kohler bidet seat....it works well, dryer is so so...it takes 4 min to dry you. Otherwise it has a remote and is a great tool

Bio Bidet 2000. I haven't used it consistently but it does work great. The only improvement would be to make the dryer blow with more force. It gets plenty hot but needs more force. My main concern is getting clean and it does that.

My ALS clinic "gave" me one that attaches to the toilet bowl, not a complete seat. It does not get me clean. Do the ones those of you who have them actually get you clean?

I was thinking about purchasing a Bio Bidet BB-600 it sells for $399.00 I am wondering if it is worth it. The main difference between it and the 2000 is the 2000 has stainless steel tubes and a enema mode that the 600 does not.

Pete, the two people that have the Bid Bidet 2000 say it cleans well. Dryer doesn't work great. I think the coupon code I listed above for Bidet Plus is good until the 27th?!

We have both, my PALS likes the biobidet better and I like the Swash 2000 better. Bought from ManyBidets - don't remember the price, but it was a very good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back