Best bed mattress

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Trilogy is essentially a portable BiPAP that can also support a trach for those who choose one. Many PALS here have that or an Astral (a competing machine).

Many here also use cannabis, for several reasons, but smoking it is rough on the lungs. I would suggest he try some of the other options mentioned here to see if he can maintain a similar benefit. You can use the search box up top.

I ended up getting two toppers from sleeponlatex: a 3-inch "medium" softness and a 2-inch "soft". I put them on top of the original foam mattress and find them very comfortable. We also covered the spring/wire mattress support with plywood to eliminate sagging.

The mattress dilemma is something most of us have or will experience. Everyone is different so their is no easy fix here. In my experience mattresses that were the answer to prayers at first became the bearers of torture a few months later. I have seen the most success with alternating pressure air mattress pads purchased on Amazon for under $90. We just put it on the regular mattress. We tried the Roho, numerous hospital air mattresses, the sleep number mattress and too many more to list. Also, maybe pharmaceutical treatments for sleep and pain should be discussed if they haven't already. Best wishes to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back