Benefit for Jack on Saturday July 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep me strong

Hi, All the good people here help keep me strong. Hanging in there! Fondly, Beebe

Hey Al

Hi there, How are you doing? Haven't seen too many posts from you. You are always in our thoughts. Fondly, Beebe

Hi Beebe. Not doing too bad. Did a sleep study tues. and it went well. Bipap is apparently working well keeping O2 at 94 and CO2 at 31-35. I am using onscreen keyboard, mouse operated or the one finger that is still straight to type so it is slow so I don't respond as much as I used too and we have some very knowledgeable people here that help out so I don't jump in as often. I'm still reading all the posts and kicking off the advertisers as soon as I see them so I'm keeping busy behind the scenes as well. Summer has been busy too and I like to be outside as much as possible. So that's more or less why it appears that I haven't been around much. Thanks for asking.
AL.

Hi Al

Hi, Glad to hear you are keeping an eye on things. It's been very Humid here, you can't stay outside. Well, off to check on my Kids bfore work. Michele my other daughter and grandson Kenny stayed with them last night Steph is too weak to care for Jack. Monday we go back to the Hospital for all her results and they will set up treatment Never ending. Fondly Beebe

re:Stephanie

Hi there, We go to Robert Wood Johnson Hospital this afternoon. Just letting everyone that have PM me know. let you know the results later. Very nervous! Fondly, Beebe

Beebe Wish I knew you were going to Robertwoods That where my ALS clinic is >I would have came if you needed me, Keep Strong Pat

Hi Pat

Hi , We were suppose to go there with Jack but haven't he didn't want to. They are rated #2 in the U.S. for Cancer. Would have loved to meet you. Stephanie has advanced Breast Cancer both breasts a tumor, it has spread to her bone and liver and some lymph nodes. She has to have her lung drained probably tomorrow. The fluid is building up again from the Cancer They are starting her on 2 different pills for treatment. The Dr. said she feels this treatment will work well for her . They have wonderful Drs. there very caring. I'll keep you updated. We'll talk as soon as I can. I stay strong for her she didn't want us to cry. She's a very independent person and positive. Thank you for all the kind words. Fondly, Beebe

I'll be praying for Stephanie, she has quite the battle on her hands. But she has a lot of ammunition, between her caring and wonderful doctors, and her positive attitude (that will carry her a long way!), and the love of a close family. Of course you'll stay strong because you ARE strong, but also take time to cry, Beebe.

Very best wishes,
Sharon

Hi Sharon

Hi , You are about the third or fourth person who told me to cry, I do but try to be strong for Stephanie and Jack. She didn't want us to cry at the Drs. mainly because not only her being overwelmed but if Jack started he would break her heart. This is the best group for support for me. Take care,my best to you, Beebel

re: meds for Cancer

Stephanie will start on the 1st FDA approved Chemo pill Xeloda and another pill Lapatinib. Someone had asked me what kind of treatment she was getting. They feel this will treat her Cancer. So we are Hopeful. Fondly Beebe

Hi

Hi Dear friends, Just a short update thought I'd continue here instead of starting another post. Stephanie is on a new Chemo in pill form Xeloda. They had excellent results in the Drug Trial. She is one of the first to take it, and it is working very well. She is still tired and weak but looks good. Next week she goes to Robert Wood Johnson Hospital for a Bone infusion. This is intravenous to strengthen the Bones. They will do another cat scan too ,to see how she is progressing. You are all so supportive I just wanted to let you know we are still here fighting for our PALS .I have been very busy between work and helping "The Kids"! Just started posting again. My Best to all, Luv you guys, Beebe

Hi annmarie

Hi there, We all have a big challenge. No one deserves ALS. What kind of dog do you have? My Grandson has a Maltipoo, Teddy John is white too. Kenny was 8 when he got him, wanted a real name for his dog so he called him Teddy John, Kenny is Kenny John . Children are so cute, especially grand kids. Kenny is 12 now and in 7th grade. He's still the Best Grandson, I can say that the others are girls! So nice to hear from you, Fondly, Beebe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back