US
State
ga
City
North East
This is a quote from another site.

http://www.als.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1407

Excerpt:

"one of the problems i experienced was having discomfort during the night and needing to be turned. this led to another problem, the lack of quality sleep for my wife who needed to turn me every two or three hours during the night. also, i wanted to sleep beside my wife in the same bed. i came up with the idea of a bed that would automatically turn me during the night . it has worked better than i expected, which is not the case with some of my ideas.. we started with two twin beds put side by side to make a king size bed. my side of the bed has an air mattress that is adjustable so when its made soft i sink down into the mattress. my brother put my half of the king size bed on a hinge so it would turn . i bought an electric car jack and two digital timers on ebay . i have an electrician friend put it together so it goes up or down every two hours during the night. the jack is a bit loud when it comes on but after a few nights we didn't wake up when it came on. it turns just enough to shift my weight so i don't get uncomfortable all night. i sleep better and my wife sleeps better. if you would like pictures i would be happy to send some."

What do you think?

Edited: To make content more unique

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back