Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Vancouver
Becca I have been thinking about you lots and wondering how you are doing? It looks like I can't send you a visitor message--so decided I might catch your eye with starting this thread. I hope you are okay sweetie.
Laurel

Hi Becca, Hoping and Praying you and the children are doig well. Loving thoughts comming your way. {{HUGS}}

Great idea to start this thread laurel!

I; too have wondered aboutyou and the children. Just wanted to offer a shoulder to cry on or to be your sounding board. I remember reading something you wrote about how insensitive people are. I truly bbelieve they must have missed that part during their maturation years.

Always remember, everyone of us Pals or Cals knows what you are going through and we are here for you day or night.

Much Love to You and the Children,

I'm thinking about you, Becca and wondering how you and the babies are getting along.

Hi Becca,
Sending you warm and happy thoughts today. I also have been wondering how you and the little ones are doing.

Thank you Laurel for starting this thread.

Linda

Thinking of and praying for you Becca and Jason. Xoxoxo

Thinking of you and the kids :)

Great idea Laurel, I too have been thinking of Becca and the kids...

Hugs from me Becca

This is so sweet of y'all. Thank you.

We are doing okay, as good as can be expected, I guess.

I got sick and now the kids are sick as well.

I have been taking sewing classes and have made a few things. Definately something that has helped me.

William is now potty training and doing quite well and has even gone while we were out in public. Jason would be so proud of his little guy.

Katie still refuses to walk, but loves to climb.

Have had a few rough days, but thats to be expected.

Still trying to work on our house so we can move back into it and get on with our lives.

Have missed you guys and hope y'all are doing well.

*hugs* and much love,

~ Becca

So good to hear from you, and to hear that you've been able to take some of those "baby steps" towards life! Hugs to you and the kidlets!

Becca, is great to hear from you and that you are doing ok and the babies also. Thinking of you often...{{{BIG HUGS}}}

Yay, you're here Becca. I missed you.
Laurel

becca, so glad you sound like you are doing better and getting stronger. keep on the path! you are a special person.

Becca,
That is great that William is using the potty. Yahoo, good job mama. Katie will walk soon enough and then you will be doubly tired. Good to hear from you. We miss you and want to hear from you.
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back