Diagnosis
11/2007
Country
sp
State
barcelona
City
caldeta
Hello, I am very sorry to say that my husband Mario P. Tripponi passed away the 23rd of July. I must sat it was the happiest but saddest day of my life. He had only his legs go out of him at this time and was wheelchair, scooter bound. He died of a hear attack in my arms. I believe just the believe of not being able to breath on his own caused this attack in my arms.such a strong man and loved live so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He never wanted to die. We went for the treatment in Italy with growth hormones but it didn´t seem to avail. I miss him, oh how much I misss him but cannot be selfish because I know he is out of his suffering from this cruel, monster that took him away from me . I will love him always and cherish him for the rest of my life. Thank you all since november for all your input. I never posted at all and I am sorry.

Good luck and let God lead us the right way

Patricia Tripponi

Patricia, may God bless you and family. May Mario rest in peace. Let's all pray for a cure, there has been so many Pals leaving us. God bless!

Irma

Pat, how old was Tony? (if you don't mind)

Patricia, I am very, very sorry for your loss. You were both so brave to fight this with everything you had. I'm glad his passing was quick and that he was able to die in your arms.

Blessings,
BethU

I am sorry for your loss, Patricia. We are here for you anytime, so remember to come back often and let us know how you are doing. Cindy

Patricia, I am sorry for the loss of your beloved Mario. May he rest in peace.

AL.

Patricia,
I am so sorry that Mario died. How comforted he must have been to have gone in your arms, someone who loved him so much. Hold his memory close to your heart until you meet again.
In friendship
Jeannie

Patricia

Sorry for your loss, may God bless and heal your heart. I will keep you in my prayers.

Thank you all for your comfort. This is a time when I need it most. I am so afraid of the future but know I must look forward.

Love to you all and god bless us all

Patricia,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. May your precious Mario rest in peace.

Patricia,

Mario was blessed to have had such a loving caring spouse. Prayers for you during this grieving time.

Patty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back