Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
MN
City
Owatonna
We're traveling with my sister & her husband to San Francisco & northern California the last week in March. (gotta love spring break!) I read something about a beach wheelchair that we can rent. Has anyone out there ever used one? How well does it work? Also, we're going to northern California to see the redwoods...I've seen a few accessible trails online...but I've noticed that there are a fair number of you out there who are from California...do any of you know of accessible trails that we should try to visit? We'll be in the Eureka area for a few days and also the Santa Rosa area. My sister will be taking her push chair...she's not ready to take the power chair on a plane yet...she'll build up to that eventually. Any info that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:-D

Marcia

Beach wheelchairs

Hello Marcia,
I live in the area you are coming to visit, and I will check it out. Michael

I saw someone using a beach wheelchair at the shore last year. It had gigantic, dune buggy type wheels that looked like they were made of styrofoam and it was taking two people to push a rather small man around.

Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back