Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
SC
City
Conway
My father, Ken "Beach Bum" passed this morning at 7:30 a.m., a daughter holding each hand.

Thank you for the love and support you provided him with over the past 20 months since his diagnosis. He was on the forums every day that he was able, and I know he thought the world of you all. He fought hard and I will miss him every day.

Oh no! I am so sorry, he was a special man, I will miss his messages..always sending positive ones out. Bless yall!

So sorry to hear of Ken's passing. Thank you for the wonderful care and support you and your sister gave him and may God's peace and comfort surround you and the rest of your father's loved one's at this time.

So sorry to learn of this. He was always so upbeat and will be missed. Thank you girls for taking such good care of him. I'm so glad that both of you could be with him. We'll keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Very sorry to hear of Ken's passing. He was a lucky man to have two sweet girls to love him, care for him and be at his hands as he passed. The forum thought the world of him and he will be greatly missed. RIP Beach Bum.

Wendy and Stephanie,

I am so sorry. I am at a loss for words. He was such a wonderful man. And you know by all of the postings for him how much he meant to us. I want to thank you for allowing us to be part of your family. We will always be connected. We will be praying for you in the days and weeks to come. My Love and Prayers to your family.

Ken,

I'm truly going to miss you. Now who am I going to joke with about taking you away from your girlfriend? I know you were welcomed into heaven by Ann, Diane, Richard, Ray, Barry and so many others. Although I am saddened, actually crushed right now, I know you are in a much better place. You fought the fight and you earned your wings, I just wasn't ready.

Forever in my heart you will be,

Kimberly

So so sorry to hear of Kens passing. It never gets easier hearing bthat yet another person has gone from our lives. Thanks for being such a wonderful family.

My deepest sympathies to all.
Love and light
Meg

I am so sad to hear of his passing. My thoughts are with Ken's family. Ken was the first person to reach out to me on this forum. I will be eternally grateful for his kindness and friendship.

I am sorry for your loss. Ken was an amazing man and loved by all on the forum. You have my deepest sympathy. Rest in peace Ken.
Blessings to you,
Linda

Ken was the first to pm me on this forum. He showed us all love and support. My prayers to your family. Rest in peace Ken.

I'm very sorry about your dad. What wonderful daughters y'all are. Sending you hugs.

I am so sorry. Ken was so loved by everyone here. We are going to miss him so much.
Laurel

I loved him very much even though we never met in person. He will be greatly missed. He was very lucky to have you as daughters. God's Comfort and peace of heart and mind for you and all who love him.

Great man. Lucky for him he had your support. Be proud of him and yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back