• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Beach Bum

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Kens family,
I am so sorry for your loss. Ken was one of the first ones that pm'ed me and I felt so honored. Please know that he will be dearly missed.

I am truly so heartbroken! Ken was the first person here to reach out to me, he was so kind. My love to Ken's family & friends, prayers to you all!

I too am so sorry for the loss of your wonderful father. He was a very kind and generous soul.

This just plain sucks.

I agree with Liz...

Ken, I'm going to miss our messages back and forth about the Patriots, the Red Sox and beaches... I will miss you my friend... I woke up this morning and knew you were gone from us, hoping I was wrong, but I think you were telling me yourself. This disease sucks, but I'm blessed to have known you, even if only through this forum. My deepest sympathy to your wonderful family,

Such sad news. Prayers for you and your family.

I am so saddened to hear of Ken's passing. My deepest condolences to his daughters, family and friends. Yasmin.

Ken, you will be missed. My heartfelt sympathy to the family.

i'm so sorry for the loss of your dad. he will be missed. prayers and comfort to you

I am very sad to hear this. I always enjoyed Ken's posts and our visitor messages and PM's with each other. He was a good man and will be missed by all of us. My prayers and heartfelt condolences go out to your entire family.

I am so shocked and saddened by this news. Ken I will miss you so very much but know you are now celebrating with all our loved ones that have gone before us. I will miss our chats and thank you for making my days brighter and seeing me thru some tough times.
To your daughters I say thank you for all the love and care you gave him, my prayers are with you all for Peace and Comfort to surround you. {{HUGS to All}}

I'm so sorry for your loss! God Bless your entire family!

My sympathy to Ken's family! Peace be with you--so so sorry to read this news!

Thank you, Wendy and Stephanie for all you did for your dad during his battle with ALS. Please accept my condolences.

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back