Beach Bum Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell him we're all thinking of him.

I will continue to pray for his comfort and peace. You are a good and loving daughter.

Tell your dad how wonderful I think he is, I am praying for peace for you Ken, always your friend...

Please relay this message to your Dad for me

Ken- I love ya. Always have. You have been a dear friend to me, even through your own struggles. Youre one of the greats, Ken. I hope you can find it in you to continue to fight, but if you have had enough, thats ok too. I will continue to pray for you.
Loads of love.... Liz

Thanks for the update. so sorry he is struggling. We'll continue to keep all of you in our thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for keeping us posted. I too am so sorry he's struggling. Thinking about you all. Sending you strength. Yasmin.

Ken,

I miss you and love you very much. Please keep fighting. I know you can. Will be praying extra hard for your recovery.

Wendy and Stephanie, Thanks so much for keeping us updated. As you can see, your Dad is missed and very well loved. Hold his hand and tell him that this is US. Through you we are there with him and we will never leave his side. Again thanks and sending prayers for the whole family.

Much Love to You All,

Toto

Thanks for the update. Your dad is a very great guy and lucky to have you guys. So sorry he is having a hard time, and i am sure it is hard on you guys too. His humor will live on forever. Sending love & prayers your way.

Ken, I love you and miss you so very much. You could bring me up when I was down. You are so strong. I do know how this can wear on you also. I want you to stay strong and fight, but you know what you can do. I will pray for you to find peace and comfort my friend. L0ve & {{{HUGS}}}

I'm thinking about you Ken and saying a prayer. We're behind you in whatever you decide that you want Ken. Lots of love. You're a great friend to all of us.
Laurel

Well, apparently your prayers are being heard. Dad had 2 days of antibiotic treatment for this pneumonia and perhaps that was enough. His lungs are not getting worse at this point. I think he has started to "feel" a little better, today was interested in eating. Still hates the trach but seems to be turning the corner a bit. I'm so proud of him. He may be interested in hiking up his books and trudging on. Thank you all so very much for pulling for him. Will still keep you posted but today was a good day!

Please give him our love! I'm so happy to hear he's feeling better! I saw your name and was afraid to see what you had to say. I will keep praying for your sweet Dad, our sweet Ken! Thanks for the good news! :)

Good news! Thanks so much for letting us know. Please do tell him again, how so many are pulling for him.

Sometimes the size of the trache tube needs to be changed. it takes awhile to get used to it. He is a fighter. Please tell him the prayers will never stop and we are proud of him.

Wendy and Stephanie,

Does Ken have access to a smart or I phone? Maybe if he saw all the comments, he would perk up even faster. If not, just tell him, he's gonna read an awful lot when he gets home. And by golly, I'm going to find a way to see him!

My Love to You All,

Kimberly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back