Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family!

God bless you, Cree. So sorry for your loss. Lifting you and your family up in prayer..........

Cree: I am so terribly sorry. My heart hurts for you. You were given a gift to be able to be with your loved one to the end. I would give anything to be able to do the same. This disease steals everything from us all; our loved ones that are dying from it and the ones that love them....the price is unbearable.

Yes, this forum is a godsend. It has helped me cope a tiny bit better. It is comforting to know there are others that know our pain.

Bless you and your loved ones.

Very sorry for your loss, Cree. Sending warm thoughts and condolences to you and your family. Yasmin.

I am so sorry for your loss hugs

A lot of people forget about the courage and the strength of the caregivers, and that they are affected by the disease also. God bless you, your children and your family. I am sorry that your fight was so short, but I am glad that you all were there for him. Stay strong, you have already proved that you are.

Cree,

I am very sorry to hear about your recent loss. God Bless your husband and welcome him as friend. This is my first post, and I cannot express my admiration for all of the people here. I recognize the sense of community, and the support that you lend each other. I hope that I can positively contribute something here in the future. You should all know that FA10 is very proud and watching the onset of ALS has taken a toll on him in every sense of the word and I am sure that you can understand that. I assure you that he is a good man and a wonderful attorney in person. I am very glad to be here, and I will offer whatever support to the community that I can. Thank you very much and I wish everyone the best of luck….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back