• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

BarryG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent been posting for quite awhile, but I have been reading and following the forums/ barry was on the first people who welcomed me when I joined in 2009 aftre my dad's diagnosed and his sense of humour and sound advice meant so much to me.
Rest in peace barry and my prayers go out to his famly and friends

Oh my god.....

Rest in sweet sweet peace Barry. You will be missed very much. You gave a courageous fight and you touched many people's lives with your wit and wisdom.

I'm so sorry to hear that Barry passed away. He was so witty, I really enjoyed reading his posts. I picture him in heaven being a prankster and livening up the place as he did here on the forum. He will be truly missed! My condolences to Barry's family. Prayers for strength and comfort to you all during this difficult time.

I am at a loss. Oh Barry, our dear Barry..

Truly a sad day. Rest in Sweet Peace.

My sweet Barry, I imagine what a feast you are having with all the wonderful folks you met on this beautiful forum. I am so sad, but the thought of you will always bring a smile to my face!

So sad. Now both Barry and Ann are gone. Two very special people here. I'm sending my deepest condolences to all of Barry's family.

Barry,
Thank you for everything you posted on this site,it has helped so many members.We will miss you,prayers for you and family.
Hugs Ken

all i can think is no , no , no !

Bear, live on in your new found freedom, buddy! Love to you and your family...

I AM so sad. I will miss Barry...

Oh Noooo. My heart is broken. Another HERO lost. Barry was such a special man with a wonderful sense of humor, always looked at the lighter side of ALS, even when the suffering was at it's worse. It was an honor to know him. My prayer go to his family, friends and forum family. Knowing him he is up there having a party with all our friends and familiy members. We will miss him very much.......

So very sad. Another good person lost to this disease. My prayers go out to his family. Barry and his positive outlook and humor will be sorely missed but never forgotten. Barry I am sure you are in heaven now and at peace, all I ask is you keep pulling for us, because as you always said we are all in this together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back