• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry to hear your news. I haven't posted many times but every time I did, you had a kind reply to me. It's been almost seven weeks for me and I am still lost and in shock. I don't think I really thought it was real- he wasn't going to Die! It sounds like you have a good network of supportive friends- the one thing I make sure I do is to always say yes when someone asks me for dinner or to go out. I'd like to say no and stay in bed and cry - bit I'm always glad when I go.
Im thinking of you.

OH Barbie,

I was sure I posted my shock and hope for your peace when I first read this. To pass in the shower, what a blessing, to pass so suddenly, I understand your shock.

I'll always cherish that you posted and help on here to support us all. You are the Warrier Princess. So glad Mike could attend the Celebration.

I need to change my signature.

Sherry

Dearest Barbie,
Sorry to have read the news! You are an inspiration and I enjoyed all you had to say about your Ken. May he be at peace now, he's earned his wings.
Sending you hugs. Alana

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Barbie, so sad for you to hear of Ken's passing. Time... it takes and it gives.

Barbie,

I'm sorry that I haven't been around more... and saddened to hear of this news. Know that my thoughts and well wishes are with you.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back