Bad Storm can you sleep with jut portable oxygen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K feeling a lot better with help from swmn and davis who cleared up the confusion for me...whew that could have prevented a big mistake!....Got the battery back up that you recommended swmn at Staples! Just so happened that my husbands sister and her husband came for a visit last night when i asked Bob,my brother in law how to set it up he said they gave you the wrong one at Canadian Tire.Coincedentally my sister in law had just bought one that day for her computer back up at work....the very same one that swmn recommended so they took it back for me and got the one at Staples.Then thank goodness he figured out how to set it up and did for me!yahhhh feel much better! Should have just pressed the" Easy button" like on t.v.......Thanks everybody problem solved ... Gina

Sleep Well!

I am so glad you have the back up! My PALS friend highly recommends that PALS with Bipap support, get a battery back up - you just never know when power could go out from all sorts of complications - not just weather! So now you and your PALS can sleep a little better - I know I will! Big storm here in Wisconsin and it's heading your way - wishing you a peaceful, white Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back