Bacteria and Fungi Link to ALS Patients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ideas for fungal infection I could suggest to my doctor? I’m sure a fungus caused my ***. I have a lot of white in my tongue which is at least 2X normal size. Any suggestion appreciated.

I don’t have much trust in doctors since one of them is responsible for getting me and my family into this mess.

Tim, the white stuff in your mouth could be oral thrush which is due to a type of yeast (fungus) called Candida It is easy to treat with a variety of oral antifungal agents such as Mycelex, Nystatin, or Fluconazole. Your doctor will be familiar with these. Recurrences in the mouth and throat are common.

However, there is no known connection between oral thrush, which is a fairly common problem, and this causing or triggering ALS.

I find it hard to believe that I suddenly had this nasty mouth issue and then *** symptoms soon followed. There has to be a connection.

Again this all happened after my tooth abscess and failure by dentist to fix the problem.

Any pain or inflammation has the tendency to make you hyperaware of your body, which you normally expect to operate without your hand on the wheel.

Roca-

Do you have any more info on this topic? I know I have bacteria and fungi in me that are raging my body. Any info would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back