Diagnosis
10/1993
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Edmonton
Here's an article about a delivery system for baclofen that appears to work pretty well.

http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/528372/

From the article:
An estimated 5,600 people in the United States are diagnosed every year with ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease, and as many as 30,000 Americans have the disease at any given time. This research shows that in appropriately selected ALS patients with spasticity (a common side effect of ALS), intrathecal baclofen implantation can offer a significant quality of life improvement for an incurable and often painful condition.

Cheers!

Hi Mike. Someone had asked about this a while back as his doc had suggested it. He was looking for more info. Hope he see's that. Thanks. AL.

By the way Mike did you chose not to receive Private Messages? Tried to contact you last week. AL.

Hi Al

I don't think I turned off the PM, I might have though. I'll go to the user panel and check.

Al,
I just tried to send you a PM and I got the window saying that I'm not allowed to.
Not sure what button to press to make it work.:shock:

Mike. Go to user cp and edit options. There is the private message box and click enable private messages. If that doesn't work, Ill call David.
AL.

I don't seem to have a "pm box" to check in the edit options area, Al.
That's weird...

Hmmm. Should be in the messaging and notificagtion settings.
User cp then control panel then edit options and there should be a messaging box.

Last edited:
No pm box in that area. Just email notification(both on) and subscription default.

That is strange. I'll check with David. Sorry for hijacking your thread but this might help some new members too.
Al.

No problem!
It looks like it's working now. I sent you a pm to ensure.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back