Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Toronto
It is nice to hear and read about all of you again. I was out of the country with my son for a 4 week holiday visiting my family. It was nice and relaxing, also very sad. I missed Daniel every second of the trip. It was almost two years ago that Daniel died and I still think about him every day - with no so many tears now ......

Sunny

Hi sufernan, welcome back, and feel free to ask questions, share sad and happy moments, or to discuss whatever is on your mind. We are here to be of some help. Where did you and your son go? Who was Daniel? How was he related to you? May he rest in peace. Did he die of als? Forgive me for asking so many questions! May God bless you and your son. Are you a Cal or a Pal?

Irma

Hi sunny! Welcome back! We missed you. It is great when some of our former CALS visit to check in and offer their exerpriences, but look at me! Who am I talking to?:wink

The trip sounds great! I know you must have missed Daniel but I bet he was there in spirit. Where did you go? Cordially, Cindy

Just so Sunny doesn't have to. Daniel was her husband and died of ALS at a relatively young age if I remember corectly. Early fourties Dec/05 I think just after the birth of their son.
AL.

May Daniel rest in peace. It is heart wrenching when these folks pass at such an early age, and leave young ones behind. May God bless each and everyone of them.

Irma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back