Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
California
City
Pomona
I need some tips. I've been experiencing intense back pain between my shoulder blades for at least a couple of weeks now. The past two days it has gotten up there on the pain meter just short of kidney stones. Ouch! I have pain pills, but I need something more like a muscle relaxant, one that works. I took some potassium and calcium/magnesium/zinc capsules to see if that would help.
Recommendations?
Leo

Leo, I am so sorry to hear about your back pains. I wish I could come up with some tips. My son used to get those pains, bless his heart. He tried pain pills, and what have you, and nothing helped. He used to tell me the pains were unbearable. I hate this damn disease! May God bless you, and I hope that you get some help.

Irma

Hi Leo -

I swear by my heating pad. Won't leave home without it.

Liz

Leo - sorry to hear of your pain. I don't know if it would work but my husband uses the heat patches when he has back pain.

Sharonca

My wife has cronic back pain and uses Robaxisal C 1/4. They work for her and I used to steal the odd one from her for muscle issues. They're prescription muscle relaxers so if you have breathing issues that might weigh into the equation.
AL.

could be your weak neck muscles try massage or a neck brace.A mri may show something you shouldnt have such severe pain.Pat1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back