Not open for further replies.

Sammantha

Country
Uni
State
NC
City
Newport
I am on my way back to work but i had to take some excederine to help my back pain.... It is really bad, my job has me constantly bending down..... Whether it is to clean, decorate, do paperwork or talk to children... My back is killing me right now and has slowed me down... Now i know pain is not a symptom of ALS but my lower back has a lot of wasting and it stiffens up when i bend a lot.... Is there anything i can do for this because stretching and excederine are not helping?!

I have been using Biofreeze-- that seems to help-- there is another product that does not stink quite so much but is really potent== it is called Zostrix hp... Be careful if you use this-- it really burns with power and then when you shower the next day it comes back and bites you again. Also try to drink a mix of gatorade and tonic water-- that may losen you up a little.

G

Try going for some PT that always helps my back pain Pat

Sam, Some People Or Let Me Say Many People Do Have Pain. I Have Neck Spasms Back Pain, Leg Pain ,hip And Groin Pain So Don't Feel Bad We Are All Different. Blessings Janf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back