Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
I wrote on here before in a panic and certain I had ALS. This was about two months ago and I found out for certain from a EMG test that came out totally normal months after muscle twitching. I’m writing on here to give some of you guys who believe you have ALS relief.

I’m a 21 year old female and I have muscle twitching all over my body and non-stop in one part of my tongue. I have a lisp when I say certain words, I get light headed easy, a sudden feeling that I can’t breathe properly, hand weakness on my dominate hand (it was confirmed by 2 doctors), and a list of other symptoms that some what mimic ALS. I’ve gotten my blood work back normal, my head and entire MRIs results normal. Right now there isn’t a explanation besides anxiety for most of my symptoms but it goes to show even if you have these symptoms having ALS is really really really rare, especially my young folks.

I had ongoing anxiety for 4 months where I stopped going to college, stopped working and having a social life, don’t be like me. The wait for certainty is long but do not waste your time being anxious all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back