Diagnosis
n/a
Country
US
State
mi
City
st.clair shores
Had my darling baby feb 11th, c -section everything went well....i love her and i have not been on here at all iam concentrating on my baby...my symptoms are stil the same but with tounge fasiculations and a little wasing in my palm and a furrow tounge, they stil keep saying no als...? i dont no anymore but what i do no is i no my body and ill have to wait and see what happens...thanks to everyone who has helped me on this forum...jenny

Congratulations on the birth of your baby!

I hope your problems resolve.

Good luck!

Hi Jenny

Welcome Baby and Congratulations! What is baby's name? So glad the birth went well. Fondly Beebe

Congratulations on your little bundle! Feb. 11th is a great date! My youngest daughter was born by C-section on that day too! :) My baby just turned 20. lol Enjoy every minute, because they grow up too fast!

Take care.
Pam

jenny,

Congratulations! Please post some pictures when you get a chance.

babys name

Isabella Rose Boyd Shes so precioius shes on my lap right now.....she is the calmest baby ever... i dunno how i was a freakiozoid pregnant women god does bless you.....i love you guys iam gonna post her pic right now

Jenny,

way to go! You'll be busy now!

Congratulations!

I hope you will be able to post a picture, Jenny. Congratualtions to the whole family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back