Babinski Sign always significant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, charlotte sorry but i am useless on the computor and it takes me ages to type, do not know how to do much of anything on here. Iam at the cardiologist tomorrow they are going to put me on a heart monitor for 24 hours to see if everything is ok. have been back to my GP today Well women checkup, and i told her about the problems i am having with my husband, she agrees there is something wrong and thinks possible motor neuron also. She hopes the neurologist will see his symptoms clearly and get the right tests done, so heres hoping. the problem with our system here in England is you have to be critical ill and in need of an emergency procedure to get something done. otherwise its a long waiting list and then waiting again and again for tests and results. We do have some private medical cover but due to the fact my husband thinks there is nothing wrong with him what so ever he will not agree for a private neuo to see him. Everything is a problem everyday with one thing or another and so because what ever he has got is only getting worse something will eventually have to happen either with himself Physical or the problems with his moral or inappropriate behavior. He could have been sacked more than 3 times from work, he swore at one of the managers, and he brought the bus home 3 times an immediate sackable offence. He won the bus driver of the year last year because he had so many commendations for his politeness and helpfulness at work. A wonderful acheivment, but it sounds awful to say this but he actually goes out of his way to help these people to maintain his high results he tells them to write in for him and also tells them of his win and that he is the best. god help me he is obsessed with pictures of himself collecting them from everywhere. at parties etc he butts into conversations talking about his award, to the point of people thinking oh no not again. but on the other hand has no feelings for my step father who is terminal saying ( he does not seem to be getting any better) bye for now he is just getting up after his 2 hour nap princessbeverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back