B-12 Injection Method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kim,
Yes a faster absorption rate might be better - I really don't know. I'm mostly going by what my compounding pharmacist told me, and that is, if I inject IM and excrete it fairly quickly, then as the article I linked to at the beginning of this thread suggests, I could be overloading my body with it. That said, I ran it by my GP and he said it didn't matter at this point - that a massive dose daily, either IM or SC, would still give my body plenty of b-12. Kim - which study were you referring to....? I do it in my quad muscles and also in my butt

Hi Bear,
It was the Pub med summary of the Japanese study. I didn't bookmark it.
Have you had your blood level checked since you started the protocol?
I'm at 1,735 (200-1100 reference range) with doing sublingual @ 6mg for the past six months.
It'll be interesting to see what my blood level will be after a month of IM. I plan on monitoring it.

...I didn't book the pub med article either although you could go back to a l s untangled and they might have a link to it...? I have't had my blood level checked no....although it's a good idea.

Just got my injections. I plan on doing them daily. But the pharmacy sent the wrong needles. I went in to have my neuro walk me through the injection site and process. He said I need a needle of about an inch in size, the needles I received were about 1/4 inch in size and wouldn't penetrate my muscle. I don't trust the pharmacy now after some research. Anyone have a reliable pharmacy that will ship Methylcobalamin?

What part of the body are you injecting? Quad? Deltoid?

How often? Daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back