Awaiting EMG but new scary symptoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here us the EMG of the lowers. I had the uppers done at a different neuro location so still waiting on those.

These were done only 6 weeks after my twitching started and I know you all have said it would still show signs and it’s not too early. I ve read things on neuro sites that said you need to be 6 months out with clean EMG? And should be at least 2 months into twitching/ cramping to do first one? Why 6 months?

Also freaking myself reading about people who didn’t test with dirty EMG until a year into it ugh. I am not gonna read anymore I can’t live this way.

Thank you

Attachments

• 4E673C0A-C488-4135-8820-2DF00E7CC068.jpeg
    4E673C0A-C488-4135-8820-2DF00E7CC068.jpeg
    742.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 88AEF379-CD24-4B41-ABF6-8A2B2AF85ACB.jpeg
    88AEF379-CD24-4B41-ABF6-8A2B2AF85ACB.jpeg
    495.4 KB · Views: 93
That EMG is as good as it gets. I wouldn’t worry about ALS.

It's a normal EMG.

At this stage, you've been told by so many people that you do not have ALS, and there is medical evidence to back this up. You've put yourself in this rabbit hole, and you're refusing to believe folks who are telling you information that can get you out of this hole. Why? You have no ALS symptoms; I don't understand what the issue is.

Hi Shmack-

It seems like it's time to move on from this forum. I will be closing this thread, as it has run its course. If you have further questions about symptoms or your test results, you must speak with your doctors. I encourage you to take care of your overwhelming anxiety about ALS as well. Your focus on ALS is likely preventing you from accessing the appropriate treatments and care for whatever is causing your symptoms and that is unfortunate.

We celebrate EMG results like the one you received, as it means you do not belong on this forum- which is wonderful news for you. Please take care of yourself and leave this forum behind for your own wellness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back