Diagnosis
4/2006
Country
oce
State
new jersey
City
forked river
Come join us on December 11th at Monmouth University in Monmouth, New Jersey. Augie will be the guest speaker. This is hosted by the ALS TDI the largest Research Lab in the world. It is free but you have to register for seating ,go to the link for information www.carnivalforpals I hope those of you in the area can attend. Then we'll finally get to meet each other. My very Best to all, Beebe

Hi there

I'm really surprised no one replied to my post. This man who has ALS has donated millions of dollars for research and a cure. Oh well, thought some of you would be interested. My Best to all, Beebe

Hi Beebe,
Thanks for letting us know about this event. I truly wish my husband and I could go, but I start a new job on Monday. I just read his book and was truly inspired by his drive to find a cure. We are very appreciative of everything that he and the TDI team are doing!

Please give us an update on the day with Augie. I'm so sorry we are going to miss it!

Take care.
Pam B in Va

hI BEBE I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GO. I WANT TO MET THIS MAN .HE IS DOING SO MUCH FOR ALS THANKS PAT

Hey Beebe. I know just off hand that we have at least half a dozen members in NJ. Maybe they just haven't checked in in a few days.
AL.

Augie

Hi,
I tried to click on the link but could not get any information. Have been trying to search the university for more information. I really want to attend on Tuesday....
Do you have any other link that I could find? Thanks

Hi there

Hi Kelly, Hope you were able to get the info. We've had computer problems, I believe it's the Router. keep losing Internet. Anyway hope you can make it, you are far from N.J. Pat, Hope you can make it. www.carnivalforpals.com. My Best to all, Beebe

augie

I am anxious to hear about the conference. I was really trying to figure a way for us to get there. I did mapquest...4 hours...could not pull it off juggling the kiddos. However, I hope you learned lots of great things that you can share. Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back