Atrophy (sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
al i can see yours and others but not lovelilys,there is no tag under recent visitors to click down on.
sorry not recent visitors,no album tag anywhere.

Al, I can see yours as well.

Is it possible that Lovelily marked the alblums to be viewed by friends only instead of general registered users. That might explain why Al could see them, and others no.

Robert

I'm pretty sure that's what it is. I'm on her friends list, and I just checked and I can see them. Al's not, but as a moderator (actually a Super Moderator ;) ) he can probably see everything on the site.

Maybe if you ask her really nicely she'll add ya.

Robert

Sooooo, since we got that figured out :wink:,

anyone else noticed any atrophy in all 4 limbs prior to ANY kind of diagnosed? I swear I have thinning of bulk everywhere. I know I look at my muscles more than the normal human, but without other stuff happening why would anyone look that close, unless they are infatuated with how they look.:lol:

Believe me, I could care less how I look right now - just wanna be "normal" again (though most people would probably not call me normal anyway).:grin:

Robert,

Yes, that was it. She put me on her friends list now I am able to veiw them.

You solved the mystery!

I can see now as well, thanks Lovelily!

Lydia

I guess I just get to see everything if I have time to look. I try to read all posts but don't get to look at everyone's profile.

AL.

Al -thank you for trying to help figure this out.

lovelily- thank you for letting me have access. You have a beautiful family.

codya- sorry we hijacked your thread

I'm glad it got sorted out, and sorry if I drug the thread into the woods.

Al - what I meant, but may not have worded well was that when you went to check her profile, because you are a moderator you could see the pictures even though you weren't on her list. You do an incredible job of keeping this forum a great place to post.

Robert

Lovelily ... you also got great legs ! (with or without dents) :)

OK guys...don't make me blush! ;) Thanks for the compliments...:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back