Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
Ca
State
Alberta
City
Calgary
Hello I really be really thankful if someone replys well my first symptom was numbness and tingling in my right calf that stop up till today. I was haveing my wrists and fingers were weak and acking hurt started with knuckles only one finger was hurting at a time same finger would hurt on both hands then would switch hand Palm hurt and seem weak when I use my phone most weakness started after holding phone for all day then little of next day. My left leg would hurt when I walk I hurt it last night hurt for maybe 2 hours then went away both legs feel kinda weak left one more but could be hurt from yesterday I didn't feel any of these symptoms when I was doing my volunteer work went to my doc in town says its carpal tunnel he doesn't think it's als I also feel and hear a clicking when I swollow feels like something is in left side of throat feel like pill is there no caughing there is Mucas cleaning throat helps a little arms shoulders wear hurting but today it feels normal doesn't hurt just feels weak ancle was acking yesterday now doesn't hurt just feels weak was pain numbness in hands and feet but today there is no numbness Also arm muscle is kinda weak because I Was lazy and didn't do much of anything for little while then started volunteer work hard to breath I thought cuzz of thing in throat but then I noticed nose is plugged I'm useing phone and now my Palm feel kinda acking sore would be better word right now my hands feel weak and legs no twitching on skin had whole foot twin like the actual foot not skin does this sound like als to you I wanna thank you for taking time to read my post I thank you sorry for bad grammer and spelling I alway sucked at it btw I'm 22 years old I hope joining this will help find answer and am hopeing it's just carpal tunnel in hands and legs are weak from working to hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back