Ask the Experts about ALS & Stem Cell - Live Event July 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
snake oil. caveat emptor.

Why do you say that Greg?

is this not a stem cell clinic?

No it's talking about stem cells trials, research and therapies like Edaverone.

Have a listen, quite a panel of neurologists and researchers being interviewed. I'm only part way through listening.

If you can take an hour to listen, I found this incredibly interesting!

They mention Brainstorm under funded trials...?

Yes, Brainstorm was represented on the stream and twisted into knots explaining the RTT "reversal" (read: massive failure to think before speaking). For those not into Wikipedia, CIRM is a creature of the State of California and is a legit agency, though as often happens with big bank accounts, charges of favoritism in grantsmanship have been leveled.

I think the stream is archived on CIRM's FB page. I only made it for the last 20 minutes but if that is any indication, it was an hour of punting practice.

Really like your new avatar Laurie - very easy on the eye!

My avatar would chase Laurie’s avatar up a tree!

Thanks for noticing my new avatar, Tillie! But Karen, you are wrong --this cat stands her ground! The other day, I turned the furnace fan on to try to get more circulation -- we do not have cooling -- and it was a sound she had never heard before. She literally started hissing so loudly and continuously that when I had my back turned, I thought the furnace was blowing up because I had turned on the fan!

Thanks for the info.

Laurie, I've owned dogs all my life but, at one time, I had three cats and a dog. The cats were definitely in charge, especially Mr. Bigglesworth. I decided to join the pet parade and change my avatar to a picture of my current dog, Ace. He weighs 7 pounds but has no fear. I still don't think he would stand a chance against Mr. Bigglesworth.

Attachments

• Bigglesworth Age 6.jpg
    Bigglesworth Age 6.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 304
So you jumped on the pet avatar bandwagon. I love how we hijacked this poor thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back