Diagnosis
04/2016
Country
IL
State
AA
City
hadarom, israel
i had a custom formula made by the master clinical herbalist baruch shapiro of the israel herb farm. baruch chose these neuroprotective herbs.
the formula is a liquid that i take 3 times/day, 5ml each time.
i feel very much better after taking it a few days, although i don't see any reversal of my hand/arm atrophyso far. i am cautiously optimistic about my feeling of renewed muscle strength.
ashwagandha is also known as winter cherry.
baruch inquired about my overall health and my blood pressure before preparing this medicine, so it is strong enough that DIY dosing should be avoided.
baruch is from california and he plans to travel there this summer.
love and thanks to all
betsy

Hi there Betsy, this news is giving me some hope for my brother who was diagnosed just this June. Is there any chance that I can get this medicine for him for he is in the Philippines? Any reply would be much appreciated.

Thanks lots

Rowena

rowena
i applaud yr care for your brother.
i suggest contacting baruch and asking him. i did my consultation with him long distance, and i think he ships medicine, so it may be worth a try. he is busy and has no secretary so be persistent. clinicalherbalist [] gmail
here fyi is a promotional video of his herb school. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqz7-EsLO-0
in the first minute you can see them digging up a root. that is an ashwagandha root that i myself, back in the day, dug up hundreds of times (i sold to baruch and others).
the farm is located in the valley where david slew goliath. a valley of courage against a fearful enemy. i think it is obvious from the video that these people are honest about herbal medicine.
best of health to yr brother
betsy

Hi Betsy, it'me again. I am so sorry to bother you again. But I really want to get to Baruch for my brother. Can I have his phone number or email address. Thanks so much. I am holding on every chance that will help my brother. Thanks so much and I wish you well

Betsy gave you the email address - clinicalherbalist [] gmail
you should be able to figure it out from that I hope :)

tillie thank you.
baruch told me today that he is now in california.
i dont know his phone no. there but he answered my email referring him to another new patient (someone i know here). so i think he would be responsive.
but he does not promise any cure, just fyi.
betsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back