Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much everyone! Will keep you all in the loop.

Brad you forgot c).
It sounds extremely alcoholic! !
Good decision making.
All the best with it.
God bless, Janelle x

LOL!

Thanks Janelle. You always brighten my day :)

I am also going to go to the next level screening for the Phase 3 Tirasemtiv trial. I qualified for all 3 at our clinic, but the other 2 required numerous lumbar punctures and with my spinal cord damage it would be more difficult and could negatively affect the SCI.

It would be great if it does work. Thankful to be able to participate. Hope I get the real deal.
Doug

I am also going to go to the next level screening for the Phase 3 Tirasemtiv trial. I qualified for all 3 at our clinic, but the other 2 required numerous lumbar punctures and with my spinal cord damage it would be more difficult and could negatively affect the SCI.

It would be great if it does work. Thankful to be able to participate. Hope I get the real deal.
Doug

Me too. Best of luck with things!

Take care,
Brad

I had to discontinue during the open label phase due to EXTREME fatigue, spasticity and irritability. I also lost 5 pounds in 7 days from being too tired to eat. I absolutely felt like crap... Oh well...

Sorry to hear this Brad, but you made the right decision to stop quickly rather than continue losing that weight!

Thanks Tillie. Plus it was turning me into a raging a$$ according to my wife (as opposed to me being just a normal a$$)... ;-)

always listen to your wife I say ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back