Are yanks allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc

I am a 6 day Dx/ Pals. Looking to share in the freindly, informative exchanges I read here. I realize my being yank could burden some. To that end, I may find ways to make that up to ya if I can, something. I have some good qualities, some adequate humor in a bind. So iffin ya don't mind?.. Can I have a sit and twitch away in the corner here?

I have been reading here a bit and it seems like a comfortable spot.

tc

No problem and absolutley no burden, tc!

6 days, eh? How are things going so far?

You'll find plenty of advice and good conversation here, and humour is more than welcome!

Cheers and welcome aboard!

Mike

Hi TC and welcome,

You are more than welcome to join our gang. The more the merrier. Being a "yank" adds to our wonderful diverse family. We have people from all over the world that join us in our banter. I hope that you will find some comfort and some of our advice helpful to you being that you are newly diagnosed. Give us some info on yourself and fill us in. Its always nice to know a bit of history to our newcomers so we can help you along the way. Sorry to hear of your diagnosed, but you are not alone, we will all be here for you and your family. Bless you and your family.

Carol Stay Strong

Hello T.C.
Being American is not an issue here... you can keep Melissa company. On the positive side we've already managed to find a way to interpret her odd spelling patterns (of course humor is REALLY spelled humour!) so your posts will be well used. (not that grammar won't be scrutinized)

Sorry that you are here... but welcome to our corner. Sit down and enjoy the banter... and I hope you find it helpful.

Cheers

T.

HI all,

Thanks! I am doing fine. Neres were a tad sketchy but now that I have them back under control it's back to happy happy joy joy. I'll work on me grammer, spelling, paragraph structure whilst I injet some of my perspective about this really silly situation I have gotten myself into "nerve wise". It's all for4 the better.

The reasons why I am here will be mainly that I think I can benefit fromothers expeience. ANd I really think some here will benefit from my perspective as well. Al in great fun.

tc

Hi TC,
Welcome to our corner of the world. Unfortunaltely ALS is a universal disease so any input from over the border or overseas is always a great interest to all. Dont worry about your spelling or grammar I screw up all the time. So if your calling yourself a Yank what do they call us up here in Canada?
Kim
ALs About Loving Someone

ALS knows no country and/or borders!
welcome to our group;
Patsy

Hi TC. We like Americans here. Matter of fact I'm coming down there tomorrow to spend some of my 80 cent dollars. We're a fun group despite our circumstances and we occasionally come up with words of wisdom. You'll like it here. We don't always agree but no one takes it personal. We're all just doin the best we can while we can. Welcome.

Welcome TC, As Tbear mentioned, I'm also from the states. Normally it's not a burden......really, though, there are people from all over the world. Al says it right when he says we don't always agree but it's never personal and there's enough humour (that's for you Canadians) to go around. TC, where abouts are you from, if you don't mind? North or south, east or west? Melissa

His profile says PNW so I would think Pacific North West. Washington or Oregon maybe. Unless there is a new acronym for PNW that I'm not aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back