Other
Country
SA
State
Mpumalanga
City
Standerton
Hello all

Im almost 16 years old and i know it's very rare for a person my age to get ALS but i have been having very worrisome symptoms. I've taken some pills that are called CYT3 this is their ingredients Loithyronine sodium 20 mcg per tab
Clenbuterol Hydrochloride 40 mcg per tab
Yohimbine hydrochloride 10 mg per tab
They do have a lot of side effects but I doubt they have any of thies symptoms im about to tell you I've stopped drinking them on the first day the symptoms began Thies symptoms started about 5 days ago its Tuesday now from posting this thread,it might have begun earlier but I didn't notice.i am generally a healthy person I workout and i eat decently I normally dont eat any red meat wich leads me to think i might not get in all the vitamins i need i do eat broccoli and spinach in the mornings and i have been getting vitamin b12 injections for the past 2 days my symptoms started on a Friday night when I noticed while laying down my left pinky's knuckle is regit it springs up when i make my fingers straight and the next day my right hand started doing the same thing and about 12:00pm that same day my right hand started doing the same thing just suddenly my left foot felt a little num and sluggish so does my hands and hy left forearm and then i started to worry and i started to google my symptoms and ALS came up and that is when i started to worry a lot..seeing that i have taken some medication that can cause anxiety i started to worry and I couldn't speak probably and then i started to worry some more and the next day (This is sunday now) i started having tingling feeling throughout my whole body but mostly in my legs most of the time it feels like bugs are crawling all over me and my claves and quads seem to twitch a lot my left side of my body has been slightly underdeveloped than my right side and i have a type of scoliosis and it might be a nerve that trapped somewhere in my spine but i have no pain i do get some twitching in my shoulder blades and my knees and my elbows sometimes but not a lot my neck seems to tighten on certain parts of the day and when my back gets massaged the symptoms worsens for a few hours i am starting to get slight coordination problems but very very slightly and my left foot feels like im stepping just on one side of the foot and i can't fully push down my big toe when my leg is extended and i have been losing some strength in my hands but haven't noticed in my arms i can still do about 10 push-ups without trying and i can do about 20 body squats before breaking a sweat i do need to concentrate more when im walking and when im climbing stairs and i do have some tremors in my fingers that I haven't noticed before its left to right trembling and now at the time im writing this post i still the same symptoms no real signs of it progressing or of it going away my throat does tighten and i do have some deficalty swallowing but not that much I haven't chocked on anything yet and it feels like both my hands fingers seems like they are tightening lightly i might have an iron deficiency but I doubt it I haven't seen any doctors about it but i am worried that it might have ALS i do wake up randomly at night and sometimes very early in the mornings since the symptoms started but that might be stress and anxiety too thankyou for reading the whole thing and can you please give me some closure...have a good day

I forgot to say that i do have a burning feeling in my palms that lasts like 15 seconds and i get pins and needles in my hands very very slightly or its just in my head when i put them into hot water

I'm not sure how you found your way here, but you do need to see a doctor. I am unfamiliar with the drugs you are taking, but you may have inadvertently poisoned yourself.
We can't help you here-it's not ALS. But please speak with a doctor.

Best wishes

Talk to your parents. See your family doctor.
You did not mention anything in your post that might be considered a sign of ALS.

Those pills are not safe without professional supervision.

Thanks guys..but i have spoken to my parents and they don't even listen to me i do worry alot and as i said i do have anxiety so am very stressed out a lot thanks anyway guys I'll come back if there is any changes

Straight up, Panda, stop taking those pills. They are not appropriate in your situation and could seriously harm you.

Best,
Laurie

Update:

No real signs of progression i haven't taken the CYT3 in about 6-7 days and the symptoms are constant i am getting twitches in my left leg a lot and my right leg only slightly and my left arm twitched like 1 time today i am starting to feel twitching in my face

It does feel like my head is being pushed down that i have to look to the ground but I've always done that but now it feels like something is pushing my head down it is more of an effort to text.

Thankyou again for reading this and for staying with the thread have a good day.

Panda-

I'm going to be very honest with you. You do not belong on this forum at all. You have taken unregulated drugs- likely way too many of them for a person your age. You stand a very real chance of causing yourself long term damage to your body, particularly your liver and heart. You must go see a doctor or visit a health clinic so they can check if there's a problem.

I will see a doctor tomorrow and I understand that you guys are just trying to help me but i just cant stop thinking about it im so so sorry to anyone who really has. This dreadful disease and i wish you with my best regards but i am truely worried and so scared...you might not hear from me again..when i go to the doctor and discuss my symtoms i will come back and just tell you all what happened and if it is something worse i will come back as well just for the people with the same symptoms as mine i bid you all a fair well for today.

And i just want to say thankyou all so much I honestly do feel better after you all told me its not ALS i was so scared I couldn't sleep and I couldn't eat for 3 days i reallt do wish you all my very best regards for you and your family suffering from this and/or a loved one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back