Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
OH
City
Brunswick
I am not sure if I over analyze everything now - or if these are actual new symptoms -

Jim is "twitching" when sleeping - kinda like when you "jump" in your sleep but usually it is only his lower legs that react. It is strong enough to wake me out of a deep sleep.

Also, he has been having a sharp pain that is increasing in frequency in his right side (kinda gallbladder area - never related to eating, no gallstones or cholecysitits) ultrasound, CT and Xray were all negative. Dr's are unsure what is causing this pain. Any one else have abdomen or "trunk" pain with their ALS or MND?

Glen gets cramping in his abdominal area.. doesn't seem to be related to exercise or activity, just random cramping. No idea if it's related or not.

You know Katie - are husbands may have been related in a previous life. They mimic each other way to much!

Hey Ladies,

The other Glen here.

I too get those nasty cramps. I have talked to docs and a PT , and because the cramps last maybe 10 - 20 seconds , they have no answers for it. I just ride them out.

Glen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back