Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
City
San Jose
Hello everybody I'm a 19 year old male, and I would love to hear your guys's insight on my case. And that if this situation I've found myself in points towards a neuromuscular disease. Son it all started around 9 or 10 months ago I got a sore throat , but it felt different to your average sore throat . Felt like my neck muscle or throat is strained or frozen/ weak and with a very achey like pain. I'm used to it now. I tried to drink tea and use honey and it never went away. I still have it now its accompanied by a hoarse voice which sucks cause I do music. I used to do a lot of singing. I was told it was probably caused by reflux so I took the medicine and it never went away.

After that I started to have other symptoms of urinating extremely frequently , fatigue and a headache that doesn't go away it's worse when I talk. Which has scared me the most. My other most notable symptoms are like achey muscle cramps /spasms , in my bicep area and under my upper and lower parts of my legs they get really painful. I don't know what to call them . Sometimes I have twitches . I tend to clear my throat a lot and spit up mucus / saliva . My body feels very frail just holding my phone with my dominant hand seems like more of a task. But maybe I need to workout or something .

I'm usually a very easy going person until these things started happening to me. My grandma had something called Progressive super nuclear palsy if that adds anything which is scary. I've seen you guys do a lot of amazing things giving some these anxiety ridden people the answers they need ,and I'm not trying to cause you guys any stress . Just some feedback on my situation.
Best Regards and Love
Logan

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry about your grandma. That must have been very hard.

You haven't described ALS or anything like it, but I think it would be a good idea to talk to a doctor you trust about the things you have listed. You might have a virus, or indeed benefit from a better diet, exercise, sleep, and the like. And sometimes there are things bothering you, that can affect your body. If so, counseling to talk them through can be a great help. So my feedback is that the help you need to feel better is there on the ground in Cali.

Best,
Laurie

Hey Laurie thanks I definitely feel less stressed about the situation. I've been trying to stop worrying as much .Yeah it was stressful and it definitely opened my eyes .
Thanks for your response .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back