Kasperrosen

Reason
Other
Country
SE
State
City
Stockhol
Im truly sorry, even though reading ''before posting post'' I just can't bring my self to calm myself down. Im suffering from increased anxiety day by day and im getting more afraid of me actually having this disease. Sub concuisly its like I know I don't have it. But today i think about it every living second. So please, take my question with seriousness and if you have time. Please answer. It all started a few days back (saturday to be exact) today is wednesday. It started aout with my leg feeling tired and aching, or my thigh to be exact. And it isnt stopping and now i fear the worst. Im also starting to believe its starting to spread into my hand, but is it realistically speaking possible for als to travel from my leg to my hand ina few days. its my right hand and It feels like my pinky finger and the one next to it is giving out (the thigh is also my right thigh). Symptons i have found is: tiredness/aching in thigh and hand, twitches in both legs. Are these indications? i have some questions. 1. I do kickboxning and i feel like this isnt affecting my practice at all, shouldn't it be doing that if i really had Als 2. Is it justa muscle or a entire limb that feels stiff or out of order. 3. im 17 and i know the chance is low but still. 4. Im really afraid and could use some calming words...

This is not how ALS begins. You have nothing to fear on that score but should talk with an adult you trust about ways to feel less anxious. Often that can happen just from being with others and doing things you care about.

Best,
Laurie

Are you sure, please enlighten me. I've talked to my parents, but they just Think im silly because im suffering from hypochondriasis which means i usually imagine having diseases, but if you have tim please (as said) enlighten me and if you have more time on your hands, answer my questions. I'm really grateful for your Quick reply. Best regards Kasper

Oh really, great news i guess, but how does the symptoms look like compared to mine? and if you have time please answer my questions i stated below. Thank you for your Quick response //Kasper !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure.

Treat your anxiety, and you will feel better physically. There are many counselors who can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back