Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, regardless of the fact that Bfloyd seems to be a delusional lune, who doesn't seem to understand the it is spelt N-E-U-R-O!
I would like to clarify that Neurologist's are not ignorant about medical stuff.(generally, I mean there will be the one rogue but your doctor does not sound like that at all). They are highley educated people. They do make mistakes though but so does everyone. It appears to be some twisted culture in the US that everyone who makes a mistake must pay, where I come from this is not the atmosphere. At then end of the day,your doctor has provided you with his proffesional opinion. He said, that he believes it is most likely BFS however he is not going to state that it is because it doesn't fit BFS to the key, however it is not ALS and he clearly does not believe this because if he thought its was most likely ALS he would said that. So either take his advice, and move on with your life. Or get a second opinion so you can be told the same thing.

FYI , I'm not sure you read my post from long ago but even this last one I think I indicated I don't have ALS after a member here made it clear about the weakness I have BFS but with more symptoms than most have.. I am pretty sure the 3 Drs I've been bounced around to know what there talking about except when it comes to BFS.
One of the reasons is to them it's a harmless twitch , Unfortunatly mine has caused real problems ... I'm fine with the university Dr

It would be nice tho if they could think outside box for 2 seconds and instead of sending me to another Dr that does same thing.

Thank you not me, yes I have appt at cardio in a week , the twiching in my neck is causing my pulse to go up.. I also have an appt with Ruhmatogist ( prob spelled that wrong as I text most post) my Dr also noticed since this started I have low grade fever. ( she was checking back all the BP stats) So very well could be at total type of wrong Dr.

Grateful : anyone can get anything they need from the ATA and BTA without donating anything. Or you may visit our FB ATA group anytime.

Thank everyone , there's no need for me to post here again...

Sadly, Bfloyd, you seem convinced the no one will bother to check your statements and will therefore simply accept what you say.

I have checked, and anyone visiting the ATA site is refused access unless they have paid the money to join.

lol the twitching in your neck is causing your pulse to go up? That's impossible unless you mean that your anxiety over the twitching in your neck is causing your pulse to go up. Are you sure that the twitching isn't your pulse itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back