Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
It all started one night when my knee started twitching for over 2 hours. After that the twitching has been more widespread. I have head twitches in calves , my back , my face , my arm. Those twitches are all quick lasting just a few seconds . I have noticed my legs have become more fatigued when walking up stairs. I now have severe anxiety I have ALS. My legs just don’t feel right almost like very light pins and needles .

You’re not describing ALS at all.
Please read this if you have not already done so: Important - READ BEFORE POSTING! Answers to common concerns about possible symptoms!

Twitching is common, nonspecific, and meaningless in the absence of muscle function failure which you have not described.

ALS does not cause numbness, tingling, or feeling weak.

Please work with your doctors to find out what’s causing your symptoms, but meanwhile revel in your good health and good fortune that you do not have ALS.

You’re not describing ALS at all.
Please read this if you have not already done so: Important - READ BEFORE POSTING! Answers to common concerns about possible symptoms!

Twitching is common, nonspecific, and meaningless in the absence of muscle function failure which you have not described.

ALS does not cause numbness, tingling, or feeling weak.

Please work with your doctors to find out what’s causing your symptoms, but meanwhile revel in your good health and good fortune that you do not have ALS.

Thank you for your response !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back