• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

ARCG’s husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all, your kind words fill my heart.

Annie

So sorry Annie, your words so resonate with me; "I am not ready, I miss him so. I am lost."

Thinking of you tonight...Jon

I am so sorry for your loss. The long hard journey definitely does not negate the hurt and sadness.

May he fly free and may you find peace as you journey forward. Sending big hugs. 💕

My children and I laid him to rest today in a beautiful garden. We will have a celebration of life in the spring, hopefully when it is less risky for family and friends. I think he is at peace now. A true hero, as all our pals are.

We are sorry for your loss. His soul is free. I believe as soul, when we translate (cross over, die) that our essence or energy we call soul stays close by to comfort other souls through intuition and syncrinocity and when soul is comfortable to do so, it will leave and go to the place of healing and reintegration with other souls of its family group. There is no proof or disproof, but intuition and times will arrive when you can feel or sense across the veil.if you are open minded, you will “see things” and “sense things” perhaps of a spiritual nature. If it ever happens, I would love to hear from anyone. May the blessings be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back