Diagnosis
1/2015
Country
US
State
TX
City
Houston
My courageous husband passed away in his sleep this weekend.

Even though it was a long hard battle, I am not ready, I miss him so. I am lost.

Thank you all for your support over the years, Much of the information I learned here helped me provide him with best possible care.❤️

I am so very sorry for your loss. He was so lucky to have you.

may he fly free

I am so sorry, Annie. We can never really be ready, but you will feel less lost as time passes. He knew how much you loved him. I wish you the peace you deserve and the strength to find your path.

Best,
Laurie

ARCG, I am so sorry for your loss of your husband. I hope you find comfort and strength in your recollections of good times with him. You were an amazing CALS.

Sharon

So sorry to hear this. Our deepest condolences to you and your family. May he fly free!

Condolences to you and your family. Wishing you peace

Dear Annie, I am so sorry for your loss. This was a long, difficult journey for both of you. You have been a wonderful CALS throughout. Wishing you peace and comfort.

Our hearts are heavy this morning. I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Steve

I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband. It was a long battle and he was blessed to have you with him every step of the way.

Oh, Annie... I am so very sorry for your husbands passing. I know that he knows you provided him with the very best love, care and attention than anyone could have provided. His passing removes all the constraints that ALS had challenged him with and sets him free. And while it may not feel like it at the moment, it is a gift that he gave to you... that you might also be free.

Yesterday was 4 weeks since my wife's passing... so I am only slightly ahead of you in this new era. Know that I (and many others) are here should you need a shoulder to lean on or a virtual hand to hold onto.

My very best...

Jim

My prayers to you for peace in the passing of your beloved husband.

I am so very sorry for your tragic loss Annie, we are never ready 💜

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your husband. May your good memories of him and your shared life bring you peace and allow you to find your own path forward.

I am so, so sorry. Everyone here feels your loss, and words of condolence don’t begin to convey how much your posts and amazing caregiving over the years have inspired us. Your memories are your husband’s immortality, and I hope they bring you great joy over the coming months and years. Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back