AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience and to help support our community please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

Appreciating every moment - one at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppies

Distinguished member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
02/2013
Country
SA
State
Kwazulu Natal
I wanted to share that, in spite of this dreadful disease, one can learn to live in the moment and appreciate life - one day at a time. When my husband told me he had been diagnosed with ALS I was devestated and didn't know how I would get through today, let alone tomorrow. Through his incredible strength and positive attitude I am learning to take one day at a time. It is all he asked of me and how could I refuse? As it turns out it was a gift he gave me because it's enabled me to appreciate every moment - one at a time.

Ms. Pie

Very helpful member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
CO
We give each other strength. God bless you Poppies! We know how hard it is. :)

cervus

Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
CA
State
AB
That's great, poppies. One day at a time. That's our best option. And everybody should live the same way. Take care. Yasmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock