skipper66

Very helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
IL
I would like to formally apologize to each and everyone of you for any rude or inappropriate comments I have made on this forum. I am extremely sorry for hurting a new member's feeling for a rude and childish comment I made. This forum is for comfort and helping people and not making fun and bashing people. I totally deserved being put in my place by several of the members of this forum. They are compassionate and caring and I plan on being that in the future. If I don't like what I'm reading I'll just hit my ignore button from now on. Sorry, again for the stress I caused everyone. You didn't deserve any of it and I'm sorry. Kim

Luke

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
Unspecified
Skipper, as kind of an outside observer, I got the impression we were all pretty much over the events of earlier in the week and had already moved on. I think just putting it to rest and letting it blow over is the best way, but again, just my outside perspective. :) Hope you have a nice evening.

vzandt

Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
04/2010
Country
US
State
N.H.
Its okey Kim. Everybodys cool now.

KrisS

Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
US
State
CO
Kim, I want to make sure you realize that you have also been very helpful, more often than not. I get the frustration with some of the posts. I too have felt some of the things you have said. Just didn't take the time to resond. Hang Loose!

Status
Not open for further replies.