Diagnosis
11/2007
Country
sp
State
barcelona
City
caldeta
Hello everyone, I am a new member to this forum. My husband has been diagnosed with als about six months ago. We are going to try this bee venom theraphy and would like to know if anyone has ever done or heard of this alternative treatment.

apitherapy-bee venom stings

Hello everyone, I am a new member to this forum. My husband has been diagnosed with als about six months ago. We are going to try this bee venom theraphy and would like to know if anyone has ever done or heard of this alternative treatment.
. We now just also just started the lithium & rilutek and are not sure if we should continue to go ahead with the apitherapy for fear of any cause to damage the effect with the lithium. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Hello sahra. I have heard of the bee therapy. This and rattle snake venom were used a bunch of years ago in the southern US and Mexico. Obviously they didn't work or everyone would still be using them. Myself, I would not mix the therapies. But then I probably wouldn't try the bee therapy anyway. Lithium I may try after reading the paper when it is published later this month. Hopefully.
AL.

Thanks Al for your quick response to my input and we thank you for your contribution of information. We believe we will continue with the italian research and wait for the bee venom injections until we see the results of the lithium/rilutek how it goes.

GOOD FORCES AND LUCK TO ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back