Diagnosis
09/2007
Country
US
State
PA
City
Altoona
A friend of ours suggested trying an Ionic Foot Bath to remove toxins from the body, has anyone ever tried this? My husband was a machinest for a railroad company for 32 years and has come in contact with many solvents, heavy metals, welding fumes as well as many many other toxins. He also worked in an Asbestos factory when he was in his early thirties. His neurological symptoms and diagnosed of PLS or possibly ALS keeps nagging me wondering if he could have a heavy metal posioning which would be causing his problems. I know it is a shot in the dark but we are desperate. Thanks friends, Gracie

Grace ,i was a Plumber 40 years ,came in contact also with those things . Iwas told what do you want us to look for ,theres literally thousands of tests for Toxicology . and if we find something is there an antitoxin NO
Ive been down this frustrating road . I know Your scrambling for answers just like most of us . Only way we are going to get answers is for Our Medical Community to get their head out of their A-- S. They arent in business to give us answers ,have you ever noticed how they are so willing to share Information .They shove you through there so fast and do not want us asking questions or bring information from outside
Geo

Sorry Gracie but the foot baths don't do any good. Your hubby might think he feels better because he sees colored water after soaking in the baths but my own theory (non scientific) is that these guys put a chemical in the product that reacts with oils in your feet. You think you are being cleansed but you are being fleeced. No foot bath or any other " treatment" is going to stop or cure ALS or PLS. I kknow it stinks and we want to try something, anything to help but this just plain won't.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back