Diagnosis
08/2007
Country
US
State
Illinois
City
Chicago area
They haven't posted in awhile and I have been wondering how Tim and Freddie are doing. Anyone heard anything?

Linda

I got email from Lorie yesterday, but she didn't say how she and Tim were doing. I'm waiting to hear back.

hi

i've had a few emails from lorie the past few days.
they are both ok and tim has been moved to rehab and is doing better.
take care caroline:-D

Thanks yall,
we are at home and oh my god..........what a change....I posted a thread earlier, I am trying to adjust to all of this.....I am trying to think that this was the RIGHT decision, I hope so.......

I love you all and will chat later..........the master is calling.............lol.........
xoxoxo
netty

Hang in there Netty! I'm sure it is tough adjusting to your new life. Please let us know how y'all are doing whenever you can girl!

I spoke to Lorie yesterday and Tim is out of the hospital at Infirmary West Rehab. It is a place where he can be cared for and she can know he is being taken care of.
She is running ragged trying to take care of all the loose ends with this move. She said when she gets caught up she will update everybody.
I thought you might like a picture of Tim so you would see who you have been praying for all this time.
Tim.jpg

thankyou capt al for the picture.
i am sure tim will get the best possible care having a sister like lorie........she wont stand for anything less lol.
take care.
caroline

freddie and netty.

freddie ,i am so pleased you are now at home and everything went well in hospital.
netty, i am sure you will be more than capable of looking after your freddie,you have done a fantastic job so far.
you are both amazing and i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
take good care.
caroline:-D

Even though we are all living this..it really touches home when you see a picture of the person we are talking about. I did not realize how young Tim is.....hang in there my friend. Know, that you have alot of people thinking and praying for you. Fondly, KR

Best wishes for both of our friends struggling through new challenges..

AL.

The last time I spoke with Lorie Tim was adapting fine to his new surroundings. If I hear anything new, I will let you know. Here is a picture of Lorie for those who have not met her yet.
Lorie.jpg

Woo Hoo. She's cuter than you Al. LOL.

AL.

Amen.....................

aaawwww.........I am praying for yall, I have kind of fallen off a little ......raising hell for the things these PALS need..........well, I got my wheelchair after having to be sooo ugly to people just for the things these guys need so now the ALSA people here call me the bulldog, damn it, It just isn't fair.............so anyways I am soooooo glad to hear they are adjusting as we are...........I miss you Lori.........call if you get the chance.........lots of hugs to all.
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
netty

I decided to share Freddie and I's first "trach" picture.

Attachments

• freddie and netty trach.jpg
    freddie and netty trach.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 196
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back