Anybody heard from Lori?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few good souls out there. A few may even be lawyers LOL.
AL.

CJ and My Other CALS and PALS Friends

No I found the Lawyer that said he would do it for free. Bur Ride for Life does have the grant. CJ I put this on your PM. I went to the doc. today. I have Sinusitus, Bronchitis. I got two shots, Antibiotics, Nose Spray and Inhaler because of too much congestion in my Lungs. The doc. don't want me to get Pneumonia.

I do not only Champion Tim, I try to do it for evrybody. My New friend Bert (als 25 years) of a few months lives in the same county. He thinks there is nothing like me. With the Strength, Will and Advocation I have, not only for my self. But this Monster Disease.

I always tell my husband that Life is Phenomenal. Just looking at the Sunshine or a Beautiful Night Sky with Stars. Makes me feel small in size. But large in Life and how fortunate we are to be and to have been a part of it. We tend to forget this. I wish a lot more people had this attitude. I am not perfect and don't have time to be. But I know what my Blessing are.

I have been through so many Tragedies. Some you wouldn't believe. But I keep Faith and do what I need, want and have to do.

I do not treat people that I care about as Ordinary but Extrordinary. I wouldn't say that I am close to a lot of people. But I give a lot to people.

You all have made such a difference in my Life, you just don't know.

Well, I am back and probably saying too much!

Lorie:-D

Lorie- so good to hear from you again! You are a whirlwind of activity, girl! I hope you take care of that fevor, though. we are no good to anybody if we don;t take care of ourselves! Hugs, Cindy

Hey Lori, It is wonderful to hear from you. I have missed your spirit. Sat. Oct. 27th is the Walk to D'Feet ALS in Birmingham. Do you think you might be up to coming? I am fund raising and will be there with some of my family. If you can not be there help me pass the word about it. It is at Samford University in B'ham. The info is on www.ALSalabama.org. I have a personal page there under donate to a walker, just made it yesterday so I don't have all my money on there yet. There is a pix of hubby and me. Think of me that day. Hope you are feeling better. Fondly, Sherry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back