Anybody familiar with this? Is this a scam ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

webito

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
01/2008
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Toronto
I came across this a few days ago ,

or do a search for --> TCM Red Cross Hospital
What do you think about the whole site and the ALS videos and comments in this page ?

Last edited by a moderator:
This hospital has no more affiliation with the Red Cross than I do. We take out links for things we think are bogus or possibly just plain dishonest. These guys have no check ups afterwards and no peer review. Pay your money get your bogus treatment, go home and who do you complain to when you get worse or infection sets in or any one of the horror stories you hear about.
AL.

This hospital has no more affiliation with the Red Cross than I do. We take out links for things we think are bogus or possibly just plain dishonest. These guys have no check ups afterwards and no peer review. Pay your money get your bogus treatment, go home and who do you complain to when you get worse or infection sets in or any one of the horror stories you hear about.
AL.
Hello Al,
There goes my last hope, but thank you for your response.

Have you given any thought to Lithium? There is always hope. Just don't fall into the false hope trap.
AL.

Hi Al, Cindy, Dave

I wanted to thank you for this site monitoring. I forgot all of your warnings and just opened a PM for me on the MMN website. First picture looks pretty suggestive and stupid in my opinion. The title was LOL - check this out. Dumb me opened that but then no more. YIKES! hope this isn't a big can of worms. I have never had this happen so I forgot the warnings from you guys. Makes me appreciate you guys even more. Sincerely, Peg

We do what we can to have a good, safe, spam free place for people to come looking for information or support and know they won't be taken advantage of.
AL.

You are very welcome, Peg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back